View our financing options...
Easy and Secure Financing Available
- One stop shopping
- Protected payments
- NO pre-payment penalty
- Hassle-free financing
- Longer terms & lower payments
- Pre-authorized payments
- Payments shown are estimated only and are only a guideline
- Payment is based on 6.9% for 84 months with 10% down
- Payment does not include freight/PDI/taxes
- Estimate may change based on customer credit rating
- Interest rates - term - deposit may vary based on credit rating
- Financing subject to approved credit with submission of a credit application
- MSRP pricing excludes freight/PDI/taxes
- Blackfoot Value Price excludes freight/PDI/taxes
- All rebates - incentives to dealership
- Manufacturer programs subject to change
- Actual unit may not be exactly as shown
APPLY FOR FINANCING
REQUEST MORE INFORMATION
BLACKFOOT CERTIFIED PREOWNED
51 Point Standard Motorcycle Maintenance
The Neo Sports Café Revolution
Features may include:
Engine & Drivetrain
The CB1000R’s powerful 998 cc four-cylinder engine produces generous handfuls of midrange torque — expertly tuned for dynamic and powerful performance.
Honda Selectable Torque Control (HSTC) ensures usable and controllable power all the way through the rev range.
You can easily match the bike’s performance to your riding style by choosing between four selectable throttle-response modes (Standard, Sport, Rain, User).
Responsive performance is further enhanced by large intake and exhaust valves and throttle bodies, plus the 4-into-2-into-1 exhaust system that produces an ear-pleasing rumble.
Assist slipper clutch
The assist slipper clutch helps get all the CB1000R's power to the ground, while also providing a lighter pull at the clutch lever. Plus the slipper design helps mitigate wheel hop during aggressive downshifts and deceleration.
For fast and smooth upshifts, the CB1000R comes standard with a quick-shifter — no loss of forward drive by having to pull in the clutch or back off the throttle when shifting.
The settings in the PGM-FI system provide even smoother power delivery and crisper throttle response.