View our financing options...
View complete specs from Suzuki's website...
Easy and Secure Financing Available
- One stop shopping
- Protected payments
- NO pre-payment penalty
- Hassle-free financing
- Longer terms & lower payments
- Pre-authorized payments
- Payments shown are estimated only and are only a guideline
- Payment is based on 6.9% for 84 months with 10% down
- Payment does not include freight/PDI/taxes
- Estimate may change based on customer credit rating
- Interest rates - term - deposit may vary based on credit rating
- Financing subject to approved credit with submission of a credit application
- MSRP pricing excludes freight/PDI/taxes
- Blackfoot Value Price excludes freight/PDI/taxes
- All rebates - incentives to dealership
- Manufacturer programs subject to change
- Actual unit may not be exactly as shown
APPLY FOR FINANCING
REQUEST MORE INFORMATION
BLACKFOOT CERTIFIED PREOWNED
51 Point Standard Motorcycle Maintenance
Qualify for 30 day BMF extended warranty
Suzuki has taken the wraps off its new Burgman 200 ABS. The scooter is the smallest model in the Burgman lineup and shares many common elements with its bigger sibilings – the Burgman 400 and Burgman 650.
The scooter weighs only 163 kg and is propelled by a 200cc, 4-stroke, liquid-cooled, single-cylinder, OHC engine which puts out 18 hp and 18.8 Nm of torque. The engine is mated to a smooth CVT transmission.
As far as ergonomics are concerned, the Burgman 200 features a spacious seat with a generous storage box underneath it that is big enough to swallow 2 helmets.